COVID-19 policies and updates
Your health and safety is important to us and our staff is trained to provide you with a safe experience. MCI wants to assure our patients and community that it is important to continue cardiovascular care and not ignore any symptoms you may be having.
Don’t delay medical care
MCI wants to assure our patients and community that it is important to continue cardiovascular care and not ignore any symptoms.
Before coming in for an appointment, please alert us if you:
- Are currently experiencing respiratory or flu-like symptoms
- Have been in close contact with someone who has these symptoms
- Have had nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in the last five days
- Have had a sudden loss of smell or taste
- Have a close family member that has been hospitalized in the last seven days
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and have an appointment to see an MCI physician, please call the clinic in advance of your visit for additional instructions.